Effective Friday 23rd of November 2018, Spark Energy has ceased trading.
If you are a domestic energy customer of Spark:
1. Ofgem, the energy regulator, is appointing a new supplier for you.
2. Your energy supply will continue, uninterrupted. Youll not be cut offand you dont need to do anything at all in the meantime.
3. Any money and credit balance on your Spark account is safe and will be transferred to the new supplier, once selected by Ofgem.
4. When appointed, your new supplier will soon contact you to discuss any direct debit arrangements.
5. If you pay on receipt of a monthly bill, please continue to pay as normal.
6. If you have a prepayment meter, please top up as you would normally.
7. Please continue to provide meter readings.
Ofgem's advice is not to switch, but to sit tight and wait until the new supplier has been appointed. This will help make sure that the process of transferring over to a new supplier, and honouring credit balances, is as hassle free as possible.